Gold open access papers
- First-degree price discrimination water bank to reduce reacquisition costs
and enhance economic efficiency in agricultural water buyback
- Economic Sustainability of Irrigation-Dependent Ecosystem Services Under Growing Water Scarcity. Insights From the Reno River in Italy
- Assessing farmers’ adaptation responses to water conservation policies
through modular recursive hydro-micro-macro-economic modeling
- An actionable hydroeconomic Decision Support System for the assessment of water reallocations in irrigated agriculture. A study of minimum environmental flows in the Douro River Basin, Spain
- Agricultural water saving through technologies: a zombie idea
- AGU Fall Meeting 2022, Chicago, IL (USA). Oral presentation: “A Hydroclimatic-Micro-Macroeconomic Model to Assess Climate Change Adaptation in the Agricultural Sector.” (Francesco Sapino, USAL)
- 2nd MedGU Conference, Marrakech (MOR) – 27-30 November 2022. Oral communication titled: “A hydroclimatic-micro-macroeconomic model to assess climate change adaptation in the agricultural sector.” (Francesco Sapino, USAL).
- 2nd MedGU Conference, Marrakech (MOR) – 27-30 November 2022. E-poster titled: ¨Uncertainty analysis in a hydro-economic multi-model ensemble in the TormesCatchment, Spain.¨ (Héctor González-López, USAL).
- Water Politics in the Age of the Anthropocene, Venice 11-16 October 2021. “Adaptation responses in complex human-water systems: problems, solutions and SWANS”. (C. Dionisio Pérez-Blanco, USAL).
- Modelos Hidro-económicos y Planificación Hidrológica, Córdoba 31 March 2022. “Adaptation responses in complex human-water systems: challenges, solutions and SWANS”. (C. Dionisio Pérez-Blanco, USAL).